GoVision is a full-service LED screen provider that specializes in state-of-the-art video solutions, from the most complex modular configurations, custom-built to any size, to its fleet of turnkey mobile units. The company provides affordable, day or night video broadcast to outdoor and indoor events nationwide through state-of-the-art LED screens and a comprehensive suite of production services
GoVision has distinguished itself in an ultra-competitive industry through its relentless focus on exceptional customer service. This unwavering commitment has led to an extraordinary record of client retention – a feat made all the more impressive in light of the myriad risks associated with live performances, complex technology and often severe weather.
The Argyle, Texas-based company has likewise built a reputation as a pioneer of state-of-the-art video equipment, most recently introducing the world’s largest high-definition mobile LED unit, dubbed “GoBigger.” Its professional staff offers cutting-edge technical services including full camera production, graphic generation and scoring and timing options.
GoVision offers two types of LED equipment that can be configured to virtually any size for events large or small, held either outdoors or in, day or night. Its rental fleet features screens to fit nearly any budget, including –
- Mobile units in three sizes: GoTron (9’x12′), GoBig (9’x16′) and “GoBigger (19’x33′ high definition); and,
- Modular screens, which can be custom-built to different configurations and either stacked or hung for maximum viewing ability and flexibility.
Since 2002, GoVision’s screens have enhanced the viewing experience at countless events in several key market segments, such as –
- Fairs and festivals
- Sports – golf tournaments, rodeos, auto and horse races, marathons, track meets and a wide array of collegiate and professional events
- Religious – mega-church events, festivals and other large gatherings (e.g., Billy Graham Crusades )
- Corporate – new product launches, trade shows, presentations, sales functions
- Public sector events – inaugurations, commemorations, dedications, graduations
- Entertainment – music and comedy concerts and tours
- Promotional marketing tours
- Audio/Video production companies
GoVision L.P. (
GoVision is a proud member of: